Datos personales

A veces hay que abrirse y enseñar el alma.

miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012




I come here and imagine that this is the spot where everything I've lost since my childhood is washed up.

I tell myself, if that were true, and I waited long enough... then a tiny figure would appear on the horizon across the field and gradually get larger.. until I'd see it was Tommy.

He'd wave. And maybe call. I don't let the fantasy go beyond that... I can't let it.

I remind myself I was lucky to have had any time with him at all..

What I'm not sure about, is if our lives have been so different from the lives of the people we save. We all complete.

Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time...

0 comentarios:

Contact

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

Popular Posts

Clara. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Seguidores